Senior Analytical Project Lead
•Lead the analytical development and characterization of biopharmaceutical projects in late phase development and registration for commercialization
- As analytical project leader you will represent the analytical functions in the CMC core team for the assigned projects.
- You will supervise and lead the analytical subteam which consists of functional experts from physico-chemical and biological analytics of Development and Technical Operations including Quality Control.
- You will ensure the right analytical strategy for the assigned project(s) for clinical and commercial material including the control strategy as well as the timely availability of the deliverables of the subteam.
- In addition to your role as analytical project leader you will act as functional expert in physico-chemical analytics and supervise and monitor tasks such as;
- (1) Development of analytical methods for characterization and quality control
- (2) Characterization and comparability testing of proteins using high-end instrumentation
- (3) Identification and characterization of post-translational modifications and degradation products using state-of-art technologies.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Ph.D. or equivalent in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field.
- In-depth knowledge in physico-chemical analytics of proteins in an industrial setting including hands-on expertise in the development of analytical development of methods for quality control purpose.
- Solid expertise in the understanding of regulatory requirements for the testing and characterization of proteins for Phase 3 clinical trials and commercialization.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top