SAP Solution Design Expert – Finance/Purchasing – Based Poland
We have an exciting new opportunity for a SAP Solution Design Expert to join our Global Shared Services team, based in Warsaw.
This position holds Global responsibility for SAP design for strategic programs and projects and we are seeking those who are subject matter experts in Accounts Payable/Purchasing including EU Tax.
You will translate high-level design and business requirements into system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance and security requirements.
We are seeking those who have hands-on configuration FI/CO skills, worked on full cycle implementations as well as having worked with Regional or Global templates.
In addition, you will have broad experience such as Accounts payable/receivable / indirect procurement /VAT Eastern Europe / SRM / VIM / ARIBA.
You will be extremely self-motivated with high learning agility along with having the drive and eagerness to take on new projects.
This role will travel 25% - 50% internationally and offers the flexibility to work from home and the office as well as a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
• Develop system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards which are global and scalable following a global template philosophy (Core/Template)
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
• Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
• Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards
• Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
Minimum requirements • At least 8 years' experience in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment.
• Sound FI/CO configuration skills
• Proven experience in SAP ECC implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements
• Proven experience in understanding of SAP functionality, related business processes and master data in the area of responsibility
• Proven experience and knowledge of multiple SAP FI-CO modules at a minimum
• Expert knowledge of following modules and functionality:
o SAP Accounts Payable and Purchasing (SRM/VIM/ARIBA)
o SAP local legal and tax requirements in Eastern Europe/Ukraine/Russia
o Experience with SAFT reporting and the integration with third party service provider solutions
• Understanding of adjacent models and processes to the above, for example:
o Integration with Logistics / Inventory management
o Integration with Sales/Distribution
• International experience a must
• Excellent understanding of the master data settings supporting the areas mentioned above is a must
• English: Very good spoken and written
• Additional language preferred
• Understanding of medical devices and/or contact lenses industry along with FDA Computer System Validation processes is an advantage
• Willingness to travel
• University degree or adequate equivalent
• Bachelor degree in business/technical and SAP knowledge in specified module(s)/process areas
Back to top