Do you want to join our new GBS Shared Service Centre in Warsaw? If you do you could be the perfect match and prospective employee for our exciting journey at Alcon.
Here at Alcon we are passionate about improving patients' lives allowing them to see brilliantly and we would love you to be part of the team making this happen!
The purpose of the role is to develop, build, configure, customize, integrate and unit test solutions based on the functional and technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements.
• Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
• Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
• Unit test solutions to ensure they meet quality standards
Minimum requirements • Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of applicable experience
• Salesforce Admin 201 Certificate/Salesforce Platform Developer I or II Certificate
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• At least 5 years of applicable experience
• Minimum 5+ years' experience in Salesforce o Total 8+ years of experience in CRM technologies
• Minimum 2+ years in Agile and DevOps development
Back to top