Salesforce Business Analyst/Consultant
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Working in IT at Alcon is more than working on the latest technology project. It's about working on the latest business project that will help Alcon reach more people, improve services, and streamline processes that help people see better.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The objective of this role is to develop, build, configure, customize, integrate and unit test solutions based on the functional and technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Analyze and create business, functional and technical requirements utilizing an Agile methodology
• Plan and conduct requirements with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives
• Understand the "as is" environment and provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices
• Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
• Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
• Unit test solutions to ensure they meet quality standards
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Opportunity to work on best in class technology platforms (Mulesoft, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, SAP Hybris, Drupal, Advanced Analytics, etc.)
• Be part of the software solution/systems evolution in these various platforms
• Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment using the top agile DevOps tools
• Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
• Be part of high performing self-organizing DevOps teams
• Innovative and engineering mindset
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Very best working environment for our employees - Alcon Polska has been recognized as a Top Employer for the two years in a row
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, Alcon products for you and your significant other)
• Attractive compensation package (including bonus scheme)
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office with many facilities inside located at NewCity building, 15 Marynarska Street, Warsaw
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Salesforce
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in Sales cloud
• Minimum 2+ years in Agile and DevOps development
Back to top