- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye-care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Out of our competence center in Warsaw, we support various IT sub functions: from ERP through Infrastructure Services or Commercial, Digital and Finance IT. Our main goal is to support Alcon transformation journey and build a strong organization that can quickly react to changing business environment. By joining our center in Warsaw you will become a part of the global Alcon IT Team - working closely with the stakeholders from all around the world.
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The Salesforce Administrator will play key role in administration, maintenance and tech support to Alcon`s users across the globe.
How you will make a difference:
• System administration for the Salesforce.com environment with 7000+ users
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Manage Salesforce Service Requests and incidents
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Support Unit testing of solutions provide by development team to ensure they meet quality standards
What we can offer you:
• Opportunity to work on best in class technology platforms and solutions (Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, other).
• Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment
• Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
• Empowerment to design the solutions that will deliver the highest customer value
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, Alcon products for you and your significant other)
• Attractive compensation package (including bonus scheme)
• Flexible hours and partly remote work possibilities
• Brand new office with a lot of facilities inside located at NewCity building, 15 Marynarska Street, Warsaw
Skills for success:
• Experience in Salesforce Administration and user support
• Minimum 1+ years in Agile and DevOps development
• Knowledge of Salesforce application administration; security models, sharing rules, standard/custom objects, Validation and workflow rules, reports/dashboards, and release management and sandbox environments
• Experience with Territory assignment and Role Hierarchy
• Salesforce declarative programming skills
• Experience with Salesforce Backup and Recovery operations
• Experience with Data Loader technologies
• Knowledge of Salesforce technologies such as Sales and Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Communities, Live Agent, Marketing Cloud
Back to top