Sales Training Manager
Alcon is hiring a Sales Training Manager
- This position reports to the Head, US Training and is responsible for training and preparing Alcon Surgical staff in the US to be technical product experts, effective sales representatives and to meet their sales objectives.
- In addition, this incumbent is responsible for working with a cross functional team in Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, etc. to drive executional efforts against our marketing strategy in order to drive results.
- Provides authoritative technical, professional advice and recommendations to influence internal and/or external contacts. Develops and manages specific initiatives; and delivers tactical results.
- Provides comprehensive advice on a wide range of issues; evaluates, interprets, and makes the decision to select the right course of action.
- Interacts with internal and external departments to provide interpretation of complex information, and to understand how the needs of other parts of the business and aspects of the external environment may impact the organization.
- Provides managerial support and guidance to department and collaborates with other departments on goals and objectives, or to clarify information to support solutions.
- Directs outputs of a team, project or business activity, often across locations.
- Ensures the effective use of resources within the team and is viewed as the subject matter expert to achieve success of projects and activities.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years directly related experience
Back to top