Repair Shop Product Specialist
•The primary scope of this role will be to perform multiple tasks independently or on an assigned team performing complex system/module level analysis/testing, optical alignment, calibration, troubleshooting, repair, inspection and quality of one or more Laser/Refractive products within the Repair Shop in the Technical Services organization.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following: Tasks will typically be performed to support highly customer facing Technical/Field Service demands within the full-scale Repair Shop manufacturing operation (i.e. investigation, troubleshooting, repair, training, etc.)
- Perform quality assurance and reliability testing following established methods and procedures
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures
- Must be able to pass all job-specific training or certifications required for core tasks or specialized assignments
- May participate in team projects to develop process improvement methods, solutions, and procedures to enhance product quality
- Good Communication and Leadership skills
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent years of experience
- Preferred: Bachelors or Associates degree in electrical/electronics preferred
- Minimum: 2 years of directly related experience
- Preferred: Assembly, test, troubleshoot, repair, inspection, and quality experience of surgical instrumentation.
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top