Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Local Candidates Only
•Implementation and maintenance of the defined global regulatory strategy, and support of assigned marketed products and/or major line extensions through global registration and approval, including post approval commitments and life cycle management.
- Supports regulatory aspects of Research & Development for Alcon contact lenses.
- Works in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and has project responsibility for one or more projects.
- Provides high quality global support for all marketed products through global expansion efforts and maintenance of approved products.
- Partners with regions to align on regulatory strategy in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ensures compliance with global regulatory requirements and adherence to internal policies and processes, and coordinates compliance activities at a global level.
- Provides support as needed for non-project related departmental or regional excellence activities.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree in a related field (Life sciences preferred)
- 3+ years of directly related experience required
- Proficiency in the English language required
- Medical device development experience preferred
- Possesses "self-starter" mentality
- Ability and desire to focus on the details
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY / NO RELOCATION EXPENSES OFFERED!!
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top