Regulatory Affairs Specialist
•Implementation and maintenance of the defined global regulatory strategy, and support of assigned marketed products and/or major line extensions through global registration and approval, including post approval commitments and life cycle management.
- Works in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and has project responsibility for one or more projects.
- Provides high quality global support for all marketed products through global expansion efforts and maintenance of approved products.
- Partners with regions to align on regulatory strategy in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ensures compliance with global regulatory requirements and adherence to internal policies and processes, and coordinates compliance activities at a global level.
- Provides support as needed for non-project related regional excellence activities.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Master’s or Doctorate in science-related field of study preferred
- 3 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top