Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
•Interprets regulations as they apply to products financial processes and other processes practices and procedures
- Investigates and resolves compliance problems questions or complaints received from other units of the company customers government regulatory agencies etc
- Implements policies and procedures to ensure that these are in compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that regulatory reporting requirements are met
- May develop and implement programs designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies
- Interprets regulations as they apply to products financial processes and other processes practices and procedures
- May audit and evaluate current policies procedures and documentation for compliance with government laws and regulations
- May include compliance review and approval of promotional materials including post marketing.
- Supports the success of the function and teams within the function by providing effective technical services and accurate information for overall effectiveness
- Interacts with internal and external contacts to provide clear straightforward effective and factual communication and information
- Resolves limited and non-routine problems as required
- Maintains a broad awareness of the roles of immediate team members and the work function.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s degree in related field
- No prior experience required
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top