Regulatory Affairs Analyst / Local Candidates Only
The Regulatory Affairs Analyst will provide worldwide regulatory affairs support for Class I, II, and Class III medical devices. The Regulatory Affairs Analyst is responsible for activities that lead to, and maintain regulatory approval for these medical devices.
- Provide product information to worldwide peers for product introductions and changes. Provide product test information to support international submissions.
- Provide project and administrative support for customers within Global Regulatory Affairs, as well as regional and country regulatory affiliates.
- Works in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and supports multiple projects.
- Provides high quality global support for all marketed products through global expansion efforts and maintenance of approved products.
- Partners with regions to assess and support documentation needs (e.g., certificates)
- Ensures compliance with global regulatory requirements and adherence to internal policies and processes, and coordinates compliance activities at a global level.
- Provides support as needed for non-project related regional excellence activities.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY / NO RELOCATION EXPENSES OFFERED!
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •BS in a science related discipline
- 1+ year of experience in the medical device industry or regulatory affairs
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Proficiency in the English language
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top