Refractive Surgical Consultant - Los Angeles, CA
•Regional on-label post-install support, and technical selling support for WaveLight® products. These products include: WaveLight® Excimer, WaveLight® Femto, WaveLight® diagnostic/therapeutic equipment, related accessories/disposables, and potential LenSx flap sale/integration/support.
- Primary product focus includes: Excimer, Lasik Flap Technology, and Diagnostics
- Work closely with Division Manager (DM) and Regional Director (RD) team to optimize sales initiatives, product adoption, and goals.
- 2015= TLVI, FS200, Vario Topo introduction
- Ability to consult with physician/surgeon key opinion leaders (KOLs), key customer decision makers, and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain high level of technical knowledge on key existing and new surgical products.
- Responsible for key customer and internal stakeholder technical training on WaveLight® portfolio.
- Accountable for assigned sales objectives.
- Responsible for Management Business Objectives (MBOs) assigned by management.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Fluency in English
- 5-7 years’ work experience in Refractive arena
- Advanced Ophthalmic surgical technical skills and knowledge, with a track record of proven achievements
- Experience consulting in an Operating Room (OR) setting
- Experience consulting with Refractive technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Refractive diagnostics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet overnight travel requirements
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top