QMS Compliance /Training Specialist
•Support the training/learning management needs of the Research and Development Functions and other areas of the Quality Management System as needed.
- Delivers training utilizing Learning Management System (LMS) to users including SOPs, eLearning and other Learning delivery methods.
- Interacts with area managers in determining training assignments.
- Supports e-learning development and implementation by performing training needs assessments to accurately analyze learning contexts.
- Develops e-learning courseware utilizing current e-learning authorship tools.
- Integrates e-learning content with Learning Management System.
- Identifies and implements training process improvements.
- Acts as a liaison to functional stakeholders in assisting users to resolve LMS related issues in coordination with IT and QIS.
- Ensure integrity of system data.
- Performs data entry/verification.
- Maintains training files and training materials. Generates training metrics.
- Represents R&D on cross-functional training forums.
- Supports the Head GxP Training on other training/learning initiatives as needed.
- Microsoft Product Fluency including Excel
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- English fluency
- 3 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top