Proj Mgr US Equipment Services & Support
•The Manager of US Service Projects and Operational Excellence provides ongoing support to the Head of US Equipment Services and Support which includes but is not limited to management of cross-functional strategic projects across Field Service and Clinical Apps.
- Moreover, this role is in charge of coordinating the US Equipment Services and Support Strategic Plan and Operational Plan in close coordination and communication with the relevant functions and key cross-functional stakeholders including: Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Customer Service, Contracts, and Supply Chain.
- Manages full project portfolio for the US Equipment Services and Support organization (Field Service and Clinical Apps) including cross-functional and cross-divisional projects
- Coordinates US Service resources and project deliverables
- Partners with Head of US Equipment Services and Support in developing and executing strategic and operational plans
- Monitors operational execution and develops projects that drive optimize service delivery to internal and external customers, facilitates continuous improvement, simplify processes and reduce costs
- Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase service profitability via the use of Lean and other continuous improvement methodologies
- Manage annual objectives for Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) for US Equipment Services and Support
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Preferred: Advanced degree e.g., MBA; Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belts certified; Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top