Professional Sales Rep - (Vision Care)- Salt Lake City, UT
Are you a Sales Professional driving your career and have your sights set on consistently exceeding your goals or on a leadership role in the future?
Join the #1 Eye Care Company in the World; we treat the entire eye to help millions see the World Better! The Vision Care franchise is focused in the areas of: Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, and Presbyopia with products such as Contact Lenses, Lens Care Solutions, and Dry Eye.
Alcon is seeking a successful Professional Sales Associate, to listen, identify and achieve goals with Eye Care Practitioners, by presenting the best product solutions to address the needs of their customers, within their designated territory. Join Alcon’s mission to provide top-tier/innovative products to enhance sight, enhance lives, and grow your career.
Day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Increase sales and generate profit obtaining annual corporate and territory financial objectives by selling dispensing inventories of Alcon products, promoting Alcon Services, offering approved price discounts through in-market promotions, and by consulting with Eye Care Practioners to improve the profitability of their practices.
- Align with customers using a consultative sales approach to match Alcon products and services to identify needs doctor and patient needs.
- Provide product and technical consultation to doctors on the appropriate use of ALCON products.
- Create and execute a strategic plan and routing schedule for the territory to capitalize on revenue from the highest potential customers.
- Plan and execute pre-booked calls daily.
- Grow sales by shifting customer behaviors to dispense Alcon priority products as their core/first choice product line – take orders for dispensing inventories.
- Execute marketing activities and promotions in order to maximize sales.
- Opportunity Identification, Planning and Prioritization Develop highly structured territory plan and strategy by using account rating information, call reporting data (AIM), Alcon sales data (Power Sales) and Region Sales Director input in order to target call plans for territory account base and grow sales.
- Customer Relations Develop and maintain customer relationships by responding to all customer requests within 24 hours, performing customer call follow-up activities and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in and network with customers at conventions, educational events, etc. Self-Management and Development Contribute to the Area team to help develop Area sales and Marketing opportunities.
- Participate in Area/Regional meetings.
- Manage and prioritize time in order to most effectively achieve business results. Administration Perform all administrative responsibilities, including completion of expense reports, email/voicemail communications, AIM call reporting, etc.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- 2 years sales related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top