Production Lead - CLC 1st Shift
To assist in the planning, scheduling and execution of the daily production line activities. The Group lead will serve as a key point of contact for operators and be responsible for gathering and assisting in the communication of relevant information between shifts, operators, management, and key stakeholders within the production environment.
Includes the ability to train staff that fosters a team environment.
- * 7 open positions
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
1. Assist Production Supervisors to ensure the execution of the daily production schedule
2. Serve as a key point of contact for the operators
3. Ensure accurate and timely communication between operators, shifts, various departments and management.
4. Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures while meeting the production schedule.
5. Anticipates problems, troubleshoots issues and proactively works to facilitate solutions
6. Ensures both fulltime and temporary associates are trained on both process and equipment.
7. Coordinates the review and correction of production documents.
8. Responsible for management of the MBR from beginning to end.
9. Coordinates associate breaks, lunches and job rotations while ensuring production schedule is achieved.
10. Coordinates Pre/Post Line Clearance checks as well equipment challenges.
11. Ensures timely completion and facilitation of line changes and turnovers.
12. Ensures communication of weekly safety topics to operators, reports near misses, performs routine safety audits and reports safety incidents to management in a timely manner.
13. Ensure good housekeeping and safe working environment
Line Efficiency vs Standard
Accurate and timely completion of MBR’s
On time line setup / change overs
Accurate and Timely response to and completion of Non Conformances Safety EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements • High School diploma or equivalent, Associate Degree preferred
- Completion of LEAD Development Program
- Fluent English
- 3-5 years in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 1 year leadership experience
- Intermediate PC Skills
- Strong GMP Documentation Skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to transfer technical information
- Ability to understand key performance matrix
- Thorough understanding of pProduction Key Performance Measures
- Above average understanding of Manufacturing / Production Principles • Knowledgeable of Company Policies, Procedures, Code of Conduct and demonstrates the Novartis Values and Behaviors
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top