Product Donations Specialist
The Product Donations Specialist will be responsible for aligning Alcon's philanthropic and corporate objectives to provide a better opportunity for the success of both.
With responsibilities for supporting product donations programs, including medical missions and indigent patient surgery; tracking and reporting metrics for the programs; monitoring Alcon's online application program; and processing medical mission donations and indigent patient surgery applications, the incumbent will:
- Work with the Medical Missions Cybergrants site and initiate changes as needed.
- Interface with physicians, organizations, reps and global management to facilitate requests.
- Create and manage deliverables of mission timelines
- Communicate with GMs globally to help facilitate their local philanthropic efforts.
- Process donations for equipment following current SOP/MAL guidelines
- Forecaste inventory on a monthly basis to assist with budgeting
- Work with the warehouse on shipping US and globally, resolve shipping issues
- Assist with managing the Laureate Phaco Loaner Program in a systematic manner
- Cross train when needed
- Review completed indigent patient surgery applications, consulting with submitting doctors' offices for additional information, when necessary.
- Process product reimbursements for approved indigent patient surgery applications
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
Preferred: 3+ years of relevant experience with Alcon's products, knowledge to include how products are used.
Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Be able to work with high levels of management as well as doctors and leadership in non-profit organizations with limited oversight and direction.
Fluent in English
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top