Manager, CPFR Analyst - Field based in Mansfield, MA
•The Collaborative-Planning-Forecasting-Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst is responsible for the day to day supply chain relationship with the customer, managing VMI buying responsibilities, driving positive customer in-stock performance and providing forecast analysis / insights.
- This position will be supporting the 3 Big OTC Drug Customers CVS #3, Walgreens #4, and Rite Aid #7 also works with the Sales Team, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Logistics to meet organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer planning replenishment counterparts while exceeding customer goals through having a complete understanding of customer systems/operations at CVS ($60M), Walgreens ($58M) and Rite Aid ($19M).
- Creation of weekly purchase orders on the customers behalf through VMI system to satisfy customer DC net requirements
- Align POS demand forecasts for base and promotional demand with customers planning team
- Engage with customers planning team to review and adjust (as needed) target store shelf inventory to support strong store in-stock results
- Support the internal monthly Sales forecasting process by providing insights and information about expected customer DC replenishment needs and customer inventory levels (DC & Store).
- Provide customer level insights and information to the internal demand planning organization to drive end to end supply chain visibility and enable accurate shipment forecast results
- Execute identified Customer Logistics improvement initiatives, waste avoidance and logistics cost reduction activities
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelors Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- 4 – 6 years in Business Management Sales, Finance, Category Management
- JDA software preferred- not required
Must be comfortable with a lot of data in-putting- advanced Excel capabilities required
- Will get a company car
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top