Manager, Business Analytics
•The Manager, Business Analytics is responsible for standardizing process/approach of evaluating Vision Care's business, collaborating cross functionally, and lead analytics for the purpose of improving marketing/program effectiveness and/or sales force effectiveness, opportunity identification, and forecasting for driving growth as well as return on investment.
- This individual will analyze internal, market and customer level data on revenue, price, gross to net, total functional costs, margin, supply and consumption etc. to deliver insights and support decision making for key stakeholders such as marketing, sales, strategic accounts, distributors, OTC retail trade and global franchise.
- In addition, this individual will play a key role in developing, updating, aligning, communicating and monitoring strategic marketing and customer KPIs for senior executive review and decision making.
- Support the Director of Business Analytics to build and execute analytics strategy for US Vision Care
- Lead decision support for marketing and/or customer facing teams with focus toward performance evaluation, KPI reporting, forecasting, opportunity identification and process streamlining.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to align on KPIs, and further own the measurement and data collection strategy, ongoing cadence of review and provide insights on performance & improvements.
- Identify market, segment, brand or customer level opportunities through analytics, market study, key stakeholder interactions and vet business opportunities prior to presenting to senior management.
- Lead forecasting and predictive analytics efforts using multiple regression and time series methodologies.
- Predict the impact of new initiatives to develop business case for promotional spend
- Create and execute test and control program evaluations adjusting from customer and brand segments, analyze results and present findings
- Lead automation of key monthly and/or quarterly reports and dashboards.
- Help design, document and maintain processes and best practices to support findings. Identify ways to improve process, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Work directly and effectively with team members across all business units to fully understand capabilities, functions, and gaps needed to address with goal of improving results in delivery of solutions
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •B.S. /B.A. in Business, Analytics, Finance, Marketing or related business field. (Masters Preferred)
- 5 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top