Key Account Director
Alcon is seeking for a potential Key Account Director to join our company.
- Develop ALCON Lens/Lens Care business through execution of sales strategies within assigned account base consisting, but not limited to, Regional, Optical Networks, & Small National Accounts.
- Manage assigned Key Accounts & ensure that all sales meet or exceed target.
- Provide a field interface with Strategic Accounts.
- Ensure proper account planning, forecasting, & strategic analysis is completed to drive ALCON’s strategy over the Strategic Key Account portfolio of customers.
- Primary Responsibility - % of Time:
- 60% - Develop and achieve objectives for ALCON Contact Lens and Lens Care business within an assigned account base by executing Headquarter sales calls, attending and conducting meetings at trade events, assisting field sales where needed to drive sales within assigned base of business.
- 50%+ Extensive Travel-Some weekend travel and work required
- 30% - Plan and Develop Market specific promotional programs and strategies with Strategic Accounts and localize national account initiatives.
- Troubleshoot account problems including shipping, billing, and credit issues.
- Provide monthly market analysis to Lens Executive Sales Director
- 5% - Develop sales techniques, train, and coach representatives within area to grow ALCON Lens business.
- 5% - Internal Strategic Participation (i.e. Smart Team participation, Market/Brand task Teams, Special Projects)
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business or Marketing Degree preferred
- 6-9 years Sales Experience in related field OR 5-8 years with MS/MA degree
Back to top