Invoice to Cash Accountant - German/English speaker
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan - your colleagues will be from all over the globe!
Do you have a bachelor's degree or a CFC d'employé de commerce in Accounting and a couple of years of experience in your backpack? Do you speak French and German?
Then you are the star we are dying to meet!
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the products/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order.
You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Austria and other Alcon locations.
You will perform activities such as:
- Booking and allocation of all payments of 3rd party and Intercompany customers
- Preparation of Month-End AR reconciliation files
- Preparation and reconciliation of ICR mismatch reconciliation
- Preparation of manual invoices (incl. Royalties) and ad hoc credit notes
- Assist in Cash collection with Credit Management
- Bad debt and aging management
- Responsible for performing monthly AR Cut off activities
- Prepare monthly as well as ad hoc reports
- Invoice to Cash Accountant - German/English speakerAR Subject Matter Expert and SAP contact for ongoing Legal Entity Consolidation Project
- Creation and follow up of any AR issues to GCC Team
- Initiate and support system changes (enhancements forms)
Minimum requirements - English (written and spoken), German at least level B2 (written and spoken)
- At least 2 years of experience in a finance environment, preferably in Accounts Receivable department
- Business Education (commercial apprentice ship or similar), accounting certificate is a plus
- You have a great attention to detail
- You have excellent organizing abilities and respect deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Back to top