Hub Ramp Up & PMO Manager
The objective of this role is to provide overall project management of various projects at hub level & across functions, align to AGS global PMO, transition and project management practices and ensure execution within AGS centers. The person occupying the role will be responsible for delivering on time, on-budget and achieving high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction for AGS centers.
Being the PMO & Ramp up manager for the center, the role is required to ensure ramp up of center service delivery effectively as per plan, lead key strategic programs spanning global cross-functional teams in support of strategy implementation and process optimization at hub level.
• Planning and managing Ramp up of AGS Center - office, infrastructure, functional ramp-up
• Manage and own transitions as receiving center PMO in coordination with AGS Global PMO and/or respective functional transition managers
• Contribute to the development of a cross center global governance framework for projects driven in the centers when applicable
• Identify and globalize projects across AGS centers where applicable
• Develop & implement in line with global direction and framework hub level governance framework in close collaboration with enabling functions
• Understand the process at a high level and highlighting probable risks; involve Lean Six Sigma Black Belts from the beginning of the transition
• Co-ordination with On-site and Off-site company stakeholders HR, IT Project team on a regular basis.
• Work with the global AGS team for developing & leveraging ways of working and applicable tools and templates to deliver high performance
• Lead, execute & track center level strategic projects / initiatives to enable center set up & sustenance.
• Hub level projects/ program monitoring & reporting
• Collaborate with service delivery functions leaders on key stakeholder visit & preparing the storyline for effective presentations
• Participate in AGS cross-site forums to share best practices and drive standardization of tools, methods and governance models globally
Hub PMO / Process Improvement Initiatives
• Take lead in solving hub level problems using Lean Six Sigma methodology and liaise with the enabling functions like HR, Finance, REFS and operational teams
• Identifying use cases/requirements, implementing sustainable solutions and scaling them effectively to support Alcon operations worldwide.
• Forming and managing cross-functional project teams to drive key programs for internal stakeholders.
• Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on various project milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
• Designing and developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders at hub & global Transition & Transformation team
• Drive site level continuous improvement projects with Hub Head & AGS Opex team
Minimum requirements Requirements:
• 5 - 8 years of relevant in Shared Services industry with transition, transformation, process improvement & automation mindset
• Good knowledge of project management tools and methods
• Previous experience required in setting up / ramp up shared services
• Global stakeholder management
• Good knowledge and understanding of Continuous improvement tools and methods (Lean Trainings, LSS Certifications)
• Proven track record in projects management and ability to work in a matrix organization
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Jose V.Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top