HR Services Specialist with Italian
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The HR Service Center Life Event Specialist will act as an HR guide for Alcon associates. This role will have the opportunity to assist associates with all HR employee life cycle events including clarification of Alcon policies and procedures, HR administration, payroll inquiries, system navigational support and more. Accountable for executing high quality and accurate service to associates in adherence with the Service Center service levels (SLAs) and key process and operational metrics (KPIs).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Opportunity to join growing, early-stage organization built within a mature, stable global company
• Very best working environment for our employees - Alcon Polska has been recognized as a Top Employer for the two years in a row
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
• Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• Good understanding of HR operations and Contact Center management
• Fluency in English and one or more of the following languages - Dutch, French, German, Italian or Russian
• Experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.)
• Strong collaborative partnership skills to ensure the effective resolution of inquiries
• Ability to work effectively in an environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
• Self-starter with a proactive and inquisitive nature who can anticipate and pre-empt problems
• Entry level experience with planning, organization, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
• HR Information System experience preferred, Workday a plus
• Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
• Process-orientation and process improvement mindset
• Good Communication and Customer Service orientation
• Shifting work schedule might be required depending on the critical deliverables and the urgent requirements of countries supported
• Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic employment laws command in EMEA and/or APAC regions
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player with a passion for working in a global HR environment
Back to top