HR Services Specialist with Flemish/Dutch
Do you want to join our new GBS Shared Service Centre in Warsaw and help shape new processes within Operational HR? Do you have a background in transactional HR in a similar environment working for an International Organization? If you do you could be the perfect match and prospective employee for our exciting journey at Alcon. Here at Alcon we are passionate about improving patients' lives allowing them to see brilliantly and we would love you to be part of the team making this happen!
The HR Service Center Life Event Specialist will act as an HR guide for Alcon associates. This role will have the opportunity to assist associates with all HR employee life cycle events including clarification of Alcon policies and procedures, HR administration, payroll inquiries, system navigational support and more. Accountable for executing high quality and accurate service to associates in adherence with the Service Center service levels (SLAs) and key process and operational metrics (KPIs).
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Minimum requirements • Good understanding of HR operations and Contact Center management
• Fluency in English and Flemish/Dutch languages
• Experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.)
• Strong collaborative partnership skills to ensure the effective resolution of inquiries
• Ability to work effectively in an environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
• Self-starter with a proactive and inquisitive nature who can anticipate and pre-empt problems
• Entry level experience with planning, organization, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
• HR Information System experience preferred, Workday a plus
• Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
• Process-orientation and process improvement mindset
• Good Communication and Customer Service orientation
• Shifting work schedule might be required depending on the critical deliverables and the urgent requirements of countries supported
• Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic employment laws command in EMEA and/or APAC regions
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player with a passion for working in a global HR environment
Our purpose at Alcon is: We help people see brilliantly
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
•Competitive Salary packages
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Jose V.Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top