HR Process Lead
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The HR Help Center Life Cycle Process Lead is accountable for driving standardized processes, documentation and controls within the HR Service Center while also leading the tier 2 life event specialists. The life cycle process team's role is to be the subject matter experts regarding complex life cycle events, process improvement, documentation and associate data load while ensuing data privacy standards as well as executing high quality and accurate service to associates in adherence with the Service Center service levels (SLAs) and key process and operational metrics (KPIs).
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Managing Day-to-Day operations for a small team of Tier II Specailists
• Monitor individual and team SLAs, KPI and other important metrics defined for the HR Help Center.
• Actively participate in the migration of HR processes to the newly created HR Service Center
• Manage a variety of HR processes and policies in accordance with the countries supported by the center
• Accountable for maintaining documentation to suppport life cycle tier 1 processes for the center
• Ensure proactive monitoring and regularly delivery of reports to the leadership on the progress.
• Lead a team who speaks different languages supporting various countries across a region
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation.
• Work collaboratively with other regional support teams within the Global Ops COE providing cover and support when necessary.
• Responsible for team processing quality audits, RCA, CAPA and feedback to team members on the processing errors and services issues.
• Accountable for creating and driving process improvement plans for the HR Help Center
• Accountable for performing process controls, data uploads and reconciliations.
• Ensure quality resolution of Alcon associates with HR related enquiries raised through our online ticketing system in a timely manner and with the highest degree of quality
• Participate in and regularly lead in country specific or regional projects providing process/country specific knowledge as valuable input for the initiative
• Maintain confidentiality of employee data and hold team accountable for the same
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• Opportunity to join growing, early-stage organization built within a mature, stable global company
• Very best working environment for our employees - Alcon Polska has been recognized as a Top Employer for the two years in a row
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
• Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• Maintain a good understanding of HR operations in an HR Shared Services function
• Experienced in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.), ServiceNow a plus
• Strong administrative ability, managing a complex and varied workload while leading a small team in a high stress environment
• Experienced in documenting & maintaining HR processes, work instructions and quality controls preferred
• Ability to lead a team effectively in an environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
• Self directed individual with a proactive and inquisitive nature who can anticipate and pre-empt problems
• Strong problem-solving, resolution, and decision-making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations
• Intermediate level skills with planning, organization, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
• HCM Workday and ServiceNow Case Management experience preferred
• Process Improvement experience required; six sigma or other training preferred
• Strong Communication and Customer Service orientation
• Rotational work schedule might be required to manage teams on across various work schedules
• Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong team player with a passion for working in a global HR environment
• Establish and maintain Service Levels (SLAs) and key process and operational metrics (KPIs)
Back to top