HR IT Service Delivery Manager
• The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for coordinating the delivery of HR IT services across a set of customers.
• The SDM will develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's business, structure, challenges and requirements within the context of the customer's business sector.
• They facilitate interaction and coordination between HR Operations leadership, the vendor and customer resources to optimize results.
• The SDM will also track and identify service delivery trends across customers and provide feedback to Service Delivery Management to the benefit of all of HR IT customers.
• Manage the client relationship as the Liaison between the business and software vendors defining business requirements, explaining new functionality options, upgrades, process changes, resolving escalated issues, and ongoing operational support.
• Ensure that agreed services are being delivered to requirements and business user expectations and satisfaction levels are met.
• Ensure HR IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations.
• Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval.
• Participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding.
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit.
• Provide HR IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions.
• Ensure service adherence with quality, compliance and security standards and delivery of associated corrective service actions.
• Provide a uniform approach to the way in which customer feedback is handled and resolved.
• Ensure technology impact analysis is provided to business.
• Facilitates project kick-offs contributing to the success of a project team.
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope.
• As a partner to the HR Team, assist in defining business requirements for new systems and/ or implementing new system functionality.
• Translates mandatory system upgrades (Software vendor requirement) to HR Team and explains how processes and user interface will be affected, timing of changes, end user testing requirements, change management and training needs controlling release cycle.
• Explains optional functionality upgrades (Software vender related) to HR team and works to determine if needed and how changes will affect the system. processes and end user interface.
• Participates as part of HR Ops Governance team to prioritize system upgrades and change requests .
• Coordinates and manages end user testing cycles.
• Collaborate with HR team to continually identify and implement processes.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience.
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English; other languages.
• Advantage 7 Years of Relevant Experience Preferred.
• Prior experience with IT applications project management and/or process design is a plus
• Preferably 4-5 years of exposure to business area.
Back to top