Head, Business Conduct
Alcon is committed to providing a safe and confidential channel for employees and third parties to seek guidance, ask questions, make comments and report suspected misconduct. The Head, Business Conduct, under the direction of the Global Head, Integrity & Compliance, is responsible for promoting awareness of the "speak up" program and directing the confidential reporting and investigations process globally for Alcon.
• Manage the activities of the Alcon global Ethics HelpLine, including oversight of global reporting hotline, corporate policy and procedure for the handling of reported complaints and coordinating as necessary with appropriate stakeholders across the Alcon organization.
• Principle point of referral for reported concerns received by the Ethics HelpLine. Quickly analyze, review and triage reported concerns to ensure timely and accurate follow-up action is performed.
• Assign and track global Ethics HelpLine matters to completion.
• Coordinate response to employee inquiries and complaints.
• Oversee and monitor misconduct resolution actions globally to ensure that appropriate and consistent corrective actions are taken across the organization.
• Advise appropriate management of investigation findings and recommended corrective actions.
• When possible, communicate investigation results and corrective actions to employees who reported concerns.
• Implement measures designed to maintain confidentiality, protect anonymity and eliminate fear of retaliation.
• Manage the Helpline issues tracking database to ensure appropriate and consistent use of the database by all authorized users.
• Create and conduct Helpline and speak-up awareness presentations to drive the appropriate speak-up culture globally.
• Assure that e-mail, telephone and other Ethics Helpline contact information is publicized and maintained on Alcon internal and external websites.
• Prepare reports and presentations regarding company-wide complaint and investigation statistics for senior management and the Board of Directors as necessary.
• Performs additional tasks and duties at the request of the Global Head, Integrity & Compliance.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
•Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience.
•The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English.
•10 years of relevant experience.
Back to top