Global S&OP Head Franchise, Surgical
•Alcon business is organized and managed under 4 distinct Franchises; Pharmaceutical, Cataract, Vitreo-Retinal/Refractive, and Vision Care.
- Head of S&OP Business Franchise position is responsible for the optimization and harmonization of the global strategic and tactical planning activities synchronizing volume and value planning within the scope of the S&OP function, in addition to driving cross-functional life-cycle management processes for the respective Franchise.
- The position will have metric reporting relationship to Manufacturing VP, Commercial Franchise Head.
- Define, drive and deliver the successful Sales and Operations Planning processes for the business franchise.
- Specific responsibilities will include; -Responsible for the optimization and harmonization of the global tactical planning activities synchronizing volume and value planning, supporting the strategy established by the business franchise –
- Develop and implement inclusive, cross-functional life-cycle management process within the business franchise.
- Coordinate new product launches, product optimization including product rationalization processes with Commercial, R&D, Finance, Procurement and MTO functions.
- Monitor, alert, escalate and mitigate supply performance issues and future required capacity issues in operations.
- Lead and resolve supply bottlenecks by prioritization amongst affiliates and plants for the business franchise.
- Drive global inventory and service level targets for the business franchise.
- Define and align global and local S&OP processes together with the stakeholders and partners, in preparation for implementation of collaborative S&OP.
- Develop, monitor and report global S&OP performance with KPI's including benchmarking with other companies/industries.
- Drive KPI reporting to a fruitful, forward looking business process for the business franchise.
- Serve as a change agent/business decision driver for required process and/or organizational changes within GSC and lead the sharing of Best Practices across franchises globally.
- Drive root cause investigation of key business issues within the business franchise, develop and implement effective improvements and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Seek for opportunities and drive continuous performance improvement programs.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree
- 7 years Leading People
- 10 Years in the Specific Field
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top