Global Product Director, IOL Innovation
•Plans, manages, and coordinates all Franchise activities around strategic IOL product innovation, with focus on supporting the Global Director Strategic Innovation.
- Supports assessment of long term competitive land-scape and market development to identify strategic IOL growth opportunities
- Evaluates IOL business and technology opportunities to support strategic and financial business case for internal and external IOL innovations.
- Drives definition or product strategy for targeted market segments
- Actively participates in R&D core teams and innovation initiatives to provide commercial input to product development (including definition of Target Product Profiles and development of medical evidence plans)
- Coordinates development of market access and pricing strategy through collaboration with regional and global Market Access and Health Care Economics experts
- Prepares comprehensive innovation launch plans (including positioning, pricing, claims, competitive messaging, supply and demand allocation, launch sequencing)
- Drives commercial execution of plans through launch Readiness Process
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Minimum: Bachelor's Degree; Highly Desirable: MBA
- Minimum: 10 years of directly related experience; Preferred: 5+ years healthcare/medical device and brand management experience, successfully driving development/growth of products/brands.
- Track-record building and advocating new business cases
- Proven, demonstrated experience in successfully leading efforts related to new product launches, campaign development, message management, medical evidence plans, KOL development, and share of voice activities
- Previous work experience in ophthalmology; specifically IOLs and medical device technologies
- Experience in marketing/commercialization of products in multiple countries
- Experience leading cross functional teams and motivating key stakeholders towards common goals
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top