Global Director, Strat Accts & Business Dev, Fort Worth, TX
Alcon is hiring Global Director, Strat Accts & Business Dev, Fort Worth, TX.
- This position is responsible for development, direction, and execution of strategic account skills & business development training.
- The overall objective of the position is to increase the competency level of strategic account management teams at the regional and key account levels across the Alcon Regions while increasing sales revenue globally.
- Work with Global Head of Strategic Accounts and Country Business Heads to establish benchmarking on developing best in class strategic and key account managers, create training curriculum and evaluation standards to assess necessary competencies for strategic account personnel across the Alcon Regions. Partner with Global Head of Strategic Accounts to create an accelerated key account program to be worked in conjunction with the Novartis MBA program.
- Ensure that developmental efforts are aligned with the Vision Care Franchise strategy with the objective to enhance Strategic Account team effectiveness.
- Develop Region Vision Care strategic account training teams to attain global standards with the objective to achieve high performing proficiency levels in the technical product and skills areas.
- Align with GCE initiatives to standardize development planning and career path within the globalized Vision Care Strategic Account organization.
- Pro-actively work with Global Head of Strategic Accounts and Vision Care Regional Strategic Account Heads to ensure support and agreement with global VC developmental programs, technical training, and product launch development.
- Develop and execute benchmarking tools and evaluation standards focused on identifying and assessing the necessary competencies of best in class strategic account personnel across the Alcon Regions
- Develop and execute a training curriculum focused on achieving best in class strategic and key account managers across the Alcon Regions.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree; Preferred: MBA
- Minimum: 10 years of related experience; Preferred: Ideally 3+ years’ experience working within a strategic account structure, or consumer goods retailing, and/or international key account experience.
- Experience within a training role or sales leadership position that involved people coaching and development as a core competency.
Back to top