Global Director, SFE Strategy
Alcon is hiring Global Director, SFE Strategy.
- The Global Sales Force Effectiveness Director develops and implements the global strategic plan for global sales force effectiveness and productivity.
- Provides strategic guidance cross-functionally across sales operations, regions, franchises, and IT on CRM program strategy (enVision) and applications to enhance field force productivity and effectiveness.
- Directs and manages collaboration across Franchise, Region and Country Sales Leadership & to develop the strategic plan to increase field force effectiveness and productivity.
- Provides strategic guidance and alignment with Global Sales Training in building the training infrastructure and delivery of global tools.
- Ensures the sharing and adoption of Best Demonstrated Practices globally.
- Develops and deploys global strategic SFE guidance in the following areas:
- Segmentation & Targeting
- Sales Force Sizing & Structure Alignment
- SFE Tracking / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Sales Incentive Compensation Design & Planning, Call Planning and Customer Relationship Management (CRM); including key member on Global enVision Program CRM driving strategy and business alignment on future capabilities and requirements
- Sales Training & On-boarding (in collaboration with Global Training)
- Contract Sales Organizations (as applicable)
- Development of Global Dashboard to track and report sales training and execution metrics
- Completion of Level 1 & Level 2 Training
- SDA Participation & Completion
- Envision Rollout, Progress & Status
- Global Training & Development Initiatives (e.g. Selling & Coaching Villages)
- Engages and provides direction to Global Sales Operations & Analytics lead, NBS, and PSL partners in methodologies and technology to enable the creation and enhancement of flexible and scalable solutions in: Marketing & Sales Applications/Tools and Business Planning Tools & Analytics
- Leads and supports business reviews between Regional Franchise Heads during quarterly Global Franchise meetings.
- Ensures exemplary communication with all stakeholders through regular regional and global updates with focus on accomplishments, KPIs, best practices, staffing changes, key events, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational issues, clearly articulate potential recommendations/solutions to local or regional managers/partners, removes barriers to implementation, and manages escalations.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree; Preferred: MBA
- Minimum: 10 years of directly related experience
- Preferred: 6+ years of experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales or marketing
- 3+ years in a management role: Sales management or Vision Care BU experience
Back to top