Global Director of Executive Compensation
The Global Director of Executive Compensation manages the design, structure, and administration of the executive compensation programs for executives. Develops and communicates short and long-term incentive compensation, executive benefit, and perquisite plans. Ensures executive compensation programs are aligned to the market and support Alcon's talent agenda. Supports and coordinates the necessary analysis and materials for Compensation Committee meetings and external reporting requirements. Position reports to the Vice President, Global Total Rewards.
• Exhibits extensive awareness and knowledge of executive compensation conditions, including current and future trends, ongoing legislation affecting executive compensation, and monitor applicable SEC, accounting and tax regulations to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
• Leads the development and coordination of Compensation Committee materials with all stakeholders.
• Influences senior leadership and makes recommendations that drive outstanding talent retention and acquisition at the executive level.
• Oversee the global stock plan administration in dual listed environment (NYSE & SIX).
• Conduct ad-hoc compensation analyses and research projects. Identifies and seeks multiple data-points to evaluate and assess effectiveness of executive compensation programs. Evaluate executive positions and develop appropriate compensation recommendations.
• Exhibits strong familiarity with tax rules and financial regulations relevant to executive compensation
• Assist with the completion of the relevant investor documents, footnote disclosures and other ad-hoc reporting and disclosure requirements.
• Collaborate with internal partners, including Legal, Tax, Accounting, Finance and Payroll. Provides guidance on executive compensation programs to HR partners.
• Ensure compliance with global regulatory bodies and internal Alcon policies and guidelines
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
•Fluent in Written and Spoken English
•10 Years of Relevant Experience, with degree
•Masters degree in business, human resources, finance or related field
•Experience with dual listed company in both US and Switzerland
Back to top