Global Director Beauty Pillar - Singapore
- Fort Worth, TX
• Responsible for the development of the "right to win" strategy for Alcon's cosmetic lens business, including, but not limited to development and execution of innovation, market expansion, brand foundational tools, pricing, and strategic partnerships.
• Own the development of the "right to win" beauty pillar strategy.
• Develop the innovation strategy and then work with respective cross-functional teams to bring the innovation from idea to launch execution.
• Collaborate with brand development to develop and manage the brand foundational tools including brand profile, brand story, and design guidelines.
• Identify opportunities for market expansion with specific focus on the Eastern hemisphere.
• Work with the commercial program team to deliver commercial initiatives that drive brand growth.
• Evaluate strategic partnerships to enhance cosmetic credentials.
• Manage overall global portfolio, including the roles and responsibilities of multiple brands.
• Build and maintain industry leading knowledge of the cosmetic lens segment by staying ahead of beauty, cosmetic, and fashion market trends, competitive activity, and brand performance.
• Secondary P&L responsibility.
(position will be based in Singapore)
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected]
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience(or high school +18 yrs; Assoc. +14 yrs; M.S.+7 yrs; PhD+6 yrs)
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English.
• Chinese proficiency highly valued.
• +10 years of professional experience.
• Beauty or cosmetic experience preferred.
• Western hemisphere experience highly valued.
Back to top