•Provides a wide range of administrative and project management duties which will require self-direction involving frequent interaction with executive-levels within/outside the company and regular exposure to confidential data requiring discretion, tact, maturity, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment.
- This role works independently with only general guidance and refers only unusually complex issues to the executive for resolution.
- Support Executive’s calendar through pro-active time management
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements Communicates on behalf of Executive team member
- Organizes meetings and conferences in an independent and pro-active way
- Collects and organizes large amounts of written and electronic information, producing drafts and final documents and correspondence, prepares meeting materials/arrangements, expense re-ports
- Prepares management presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint & Word Manages communications and correspondence on behalf of the Executive team member
- Establishes and maintains critical files Informs, advises and supports the Executive team member, colleagues and associates from out-side the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the Alcon organizational needs
- Available during off hours for critical projects and travel emergencies.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top