Division Manager Surgical Glaucoma - Southeast
•Lead the Surgical Glaucoma Sales team, providing direction on sales tactics/resource utilization; and practice routine coaching of selling skills and related competencies.
- Drive sales performance for Surgical Glaucoma portfolio
- Create sales focused business plans for Division / Territory, and ensure implementation at the territory level
- Provide coaching to sales associates to develop selling skills, product knowledge and device implantation expertise (including both Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma Surgery)
- Create an inspirational and motivational culture within the sales team
- Partner with US Training and support the delivery of Surgeon training programs
- Manage the Division financial budget and ensure all reps are fiscally responsible
- Provide technical expertise for questions, issues or requirements related to product portfolio responsibilities
- Build local KOL support for the Alcon Surgical Glaucoma portfolio
Position can be based in any field location within the designated region (Raleigh, NC - Pensacola, FL) as long as able to travel as needed.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •BS or BA mandatory; advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MS) preferred
- 5+ years Sales Leadership experience in healthcare related field (required)
- 3 years of demonstrated leadership experience
- Previous medical device sales experience (requested)
- Previous ophthalmology experience (requested)
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top