Division BPA Manager
The Division BPA Manager acts as a business partner for Regions and Functions by understanding key business drivers, tracking performance against KPIs, assessing risks & opportunities and jointly developing action plans. With this information, the Global BPA Manager supports the Global BPA team in managing overall Divisional financial numbers. The responsibilities for this role primarily include target setting and financial performance monitoring (Target, Latest Forecast (LF)).
• Financial performance monitoring (Target, Latest Forecast (LF)). Major Accountabilities Provides advice to Senior Management on the Target and LF (setting, follow up, actions and communication) for regions and functions
• Provides advice to Regional and Functions on budgeting processes, systems and other Division Finance projects • Key collaborator with regional BPA teams in assessing business performance and forecast development
• Support management of Core Adjustments for the Division by meeting with multiple stakeholders and assessing impact in Division Operating Income forecast
• Provides detailed ad hoc analysis as requested from Division and Group finance organizations • Extensive use and support of financial systems including Clarity, SPAL and GSFS (Hyperion Essbase) as well as becoming expert user on new Planning system.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance and CPA, CMA or MBA is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience required. 6-9 years experience preferred.
Back to top