District Manager - Vision Care - Iowa
•Hire, develop, coach and train a team Sales Representatives in order to meet or exceed Alcon's sales objectives.
- Coach and develop Sales Representatives to reach or exceed financial and territory management objectives.
- This will be accomplished through coaching conversations during co-travels and business reviews, conducting or ensuring adequate training and on-boarding new hires.
- Results-increase in knowledge of the market, customers, competitors and CVALCON products; sales skills; and prioritization of activities. Co-travel with representatives according to annual objectives.
- Use selling and coaching methodologies (i.e., Professional Selling Skills, Professional Sales Coaching), computer programs/software (i.e., Power Sales, Seibel) and other coaching and sales processes or tools as appropriate.
- Maximize Representative performance by tracking individual sales growth, collecting feedback from customers and the CVALCON Training Department, monitoring call calendars and pre-booking of appointments, and monitoring call reports.
- Prepare for and conduct performance reviews.
- Facilitate career development and prepare Representatives for future jobs. Create sales growth within the region.
- Allocate resources and manage activities to maximize results.
- Analyze market opportunities and ALCON sales data (by channel and product) in order to provide strategic direction to
- Account Managers regarding the implementation of programs and resources.
- Use data sources as necessary to facilitate analysis and planning
Position could be based out of Omaha, NE or anywhere in Iowa.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- 3 years Leading People + 5 Years in the Specific Field
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top