District Manager - Vision Care - Columbus OH
•Manages and directs sales personnel performance of an assigned geographical area to achieve sales objectives for an Alcon Sales division.
- Ensure implementation of marketing plans.
- Typically manages a number of District or Division Managers.
- Meet regional dollar sales objectives, Rx, OTC or Surgical Products sales objectives and market share targets for featured brands / products. Development of annual regional business plan to achieve sales and establish promotional activities.
- Supervision of District / Division Managers planning and sales to assigned key accounts within the region to maximize sales and profitability.
- Responsible for all regional administrative functions.
- Assessment and analysis of regional competitive activity.
- Selection, hiring, training and management of District / Division Managers and sales representatives.
- Manage expenses within the allotted operational budget.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- 3 years Leading People
- 5 Years in the Specific Field
Position can be located in Columbus, Akron or Cleveland
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top