Customer Services Operations Specialist (Chinese-speaking)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This role is responsible for performing advanced OTI administration and troubleshooting, reporting & analytics, and any other support functions required by customer service in APAC wide, including countries of XXX; He/She provides technical/business process interface between business team and ERP colleagues and fostering opportunities for process improvements.
• Reporting and analytics
• Management & resolution of Blocked Orders
• Management & resolution of Incomplete Orders
• Billing Administration piece to ensure orders are invoiced, - VXF3, VF04 and V23
• Table Maintenance - Listing/exclusions, CMIR, Output table, License restrictions, etc
• Triaging issues, addressing process questionswith CS associates and liaising with COE.
• Engaging in testing for enhancement requests, process improvements as well as when large roll-outs occur.
• Creating end user training or work instructions for enhancements and process chang-es/improvements.
• Provide back-up for iDOC monitoring and supporting the resolution of OTI iDOC errors.
• Bachelors degree in related filed such as Information Technology or relevant diploma
• Fluency in English and Chinese (Written and Spoken), so as to handle Chinese-speaking end users
• > 5 years experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• Familiarity with SAP modules is a plus
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• Good prioritization & organization skills
• Results driven & team player
• Customer / Quality Focus
• Ability to work on shift
Back to top