Customer Service Specialist
- Communication with customers.
- Procesing orders from the customers.
- Customer claims processing, keeping claims records Administrative work (mailing, files keeping).
- Support to field force - sales information, samples.
- Communication with planning, warehouse, finance dpt.
- Pharmacovigilance and Medical Device Vigilance requirements, including adverse events, events of special interest and product complaints reporting to the Local Vigilance Representatives.
Minimum requirements Competency Profile:
Team work, Couching
Planning and Executing
Problem identification and Resolution
Specific Professional Competencies:
- Leadership across the organization based on role expertise and
- Strategic Thinking - business and economic environment deep
understanding and its impact on organization
- Internal and external customer service-driven attitude
- Strong analytical skills - business planning and control
- Result orientation - business expertise - resource allocation experience
- P/L broad overview and in depth understanding
- Drive financial and process compliance across the organization - strive for simplicity within the compliance processes Experience in ensuring internal ethical and financial compliance controls
- Understanding of financial reporting and tax to be able to demand high quality services from internal provider
- SAP understanding and experience
- Self-confident, good communication and presentation skills
- Czech language (written and spoken)
Back to top