Customer Service Agent with Swedish Language - FTC until 31.12.20
- Copenhagen, Denmark
A Global leader in Eye care and number one in our Industry. Alcon products touch millions of lives in over 140 countries to help address treatable impairments to brilliant vision. We aspire to lead the world in innovating life-changing vision products because when people see brilliantly, they live brilliantly. Join us to make a difference!
We are seeking a Customer Service Agent (CSA) who will support all business units in Alcon. You will also predominantly be responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in the system (Surgical) and (Vision Care).
To add real value to our customers you will be highly motivated with robust commercial awareness as well as having a real desire to work as an integrated team member.
CSA will liaise with other internal departments to ensure customers' needs are met effectively and efficiently. Alcon customer service agents must ensure consistently a high level of service which will be measured by agreed KPIs in the customer service department.
• Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and professionally
• Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
• Handle consignment stocks - new/revised agreements, counting lists and adjustments.
• Credit Pharma wholesalers for expired goods (Destruction handling).
• Manual invoicing of customers for rental units (machines).
• Report complaints to Regulatory department within 24h of receipt.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource as appropriate
• Record details of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
• Handle new customer registration and/or updates.
• Supporting marketing campaigns.
• Ensure your personal level of knowledge regarding new products, processes and systems are up-to-date and adequate for your primary tasks.
• Earn the enthusiasm and respect of the customers through continuous improvement, driven by your passion, integrity, teamwork and innovation
You will support the reputation and culture of the Alcon as an organization, dependent on creativity, dedication and performance-orientation and focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation
• Fluency in Swedish and English written and oral
• High school level qualification or equivalent - desired
• Coming from a background of high volume order processing systems experience in a call centre type / office environment
• Computer skills: Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP/similar experience is essential, System and product training will be provided
• Communication Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Problem Solving
• Results Orientated
• Customer Focused
• Attention to detail
Our purpose is at Alcon: We help people see brilliantly
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• Competitive Salary packages
• Excellent benefits packages
Back to top