Customer Service Agent with Norwegian Language - Business to Business
- Copenhagen, Denmark
About the position:
Alcon is seeking a Norwegian speaking Service Agent to support our Business-to-Business customers through our Nordic Customer Service team based in Copenhagen.
As an employee with Alcon, you are a part of a unique and large international organization. Here you have the opportunity to build a career and train for new and exciting tasks, while at the same time enjoy a range of employee benefits as well as a competitive salary.
**Please note that this role is a temporary contract until the 31/12/2020
Tasks you will face:
As a Customer Service Agent, you will solve a wide range of administrative tasks and to accomplish this, you will among other applications work with SAP, Outlook, and Excel.
You will be the first point of contact for Alcon's Business-to-Business customers, responsible for responding to a variety of inquiries by email and phone.
All new employees receive thorough training to ensure competencies are in place when solving the tasks presented.
• Order handling and control of quality
• Maintenance of customers consignment stock
• Return of stock and customer crediting
• Answering customer inquiries
• Various administrative tasks
To succeed in this position, you must thrive on administrative duties and exhibit great independence.
Since your primary support will be for Norwegian customers, fluent Norwegian is required.
All agents support as a backup for teams in similar units with alternate languages, and for this reason, understanding a Nordic language alternate to the primary (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, or Finnish) is an advantage
We are looking for someone who:
• Thrives when maintaining administrative duties
• Thrives in a busy environment with multiple tasks
• Excels at keeping calm in stressful situations
• Is comfortable with Windows and Office at user-level
• Is fluent in Norwegian
• Is comfortable in English
• Is a quick learner when taking in new information
• Is steadfast, ambitious and looking for a place to
build a career
It is an advantage if you are familiar with SAP, but this is not a requirement. If you are not already familiar with SAP, then you will get an introduction to this.
The working environment in Alcon is an infectious environment where you share experiences and a good mood. For this reason, we expect a positive and welcoming colleague that wants to develop and learn.
We require good communication skills and prefer minds that think in a solution-oriented manner.
Back to top