Customer Operations Manager, Nordics
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
Customer Operation Manager will lead Customer Operations (CO) locally in the Nordics and drive and support the transformation of CO into intelligent end to end (E2E) service centres. This will enhance our customers' experience, provide an innovative and valued service with an aspiration to be the leaders in med tech companies, offering best in class tools & services. The CO Manager will work in close collaboration with the Head of Customer Operations Region and in line with the overall CO International vision and strategy.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
Scope is one Customer Operations function for both Franchises, Surgical and Vision Care, including all 12 sub-processes within pre-order, order and return process streams for local market
• Manage local CO teams and drive operational efficiencies and continuous improvement by implementing organizational structures and processes locally (including virtual and physical centralization opportunities)
• Develop a culture in line with International Operations Vision to make every customer touch point is brilliant
• Align with Head of Customer Operations for the region on the local aspects of the transformation plans of Customer Operations (CO) into intelligent E2E service centers and to become a more customer centric organization and execute against those plans
• Secure all OTI strategy execution, processes and contribution to the commercial and economic success, customer loyalty, reputation and culture of Alcon
• Have high positive impact on both internal and external associates, stakeholders and customers.
• Continuously assess and adapt relevant processes and local organizational structures for CO processes to increase customer satisfaction. This includes optimization, automation and centralization initiatives
• Drive collaboration and cooperation to deliver against aligned KPIs for main processes, drive collaboration and cooperation with in- and external partners, initiate, and manage improvement projects beyond CO with cross-functional teams (BUs, Finance, AGS and Com. Ops.)
• Ensure compliance of quality and regulatory standards as well as legal requirements, secure that all processes are well documented in SOPs and in line with the company requirements
What you will bring to the role
• University or comparable business degree
• Fluency in at least one of the Nordic languages and ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• Historically proven leadership experience with strong business acumen, people management
• Functional expertise in OTI and preferably SCM needed
• Proven management & leadership skills within a matrix organization
• Experience in change management and project management, understanding of E2E processes and ability to drive process improvements
• Experience within the pharmaceutical/medical device industry is ideal
Why join Alcon?
We aspire to lead the world in innovating life-changing vision products because when people see brilliantly, they live brilliantly.
We are the world's leading eye care products and devices company. You will join our 20,000 associates at Alcon, making a real difference to the lives of others. At Alcon, we create meaningful opportunities for associates to grow their careers. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people's lives.
Back to top