Customer Master Data Coordinator
• Enters reviews and analyzes data within the database.
• Ensures user data integrity, makes decisions affecting user access, documents and records attributes, and formulates database query and retrieval scripts.
• Reviews database design and integration of systems and provides backup recovery.
• Maintain all Customer Profile databases for Alcon divisions through various systems.
• The databases contain all pertinent information regarding Alcon's customers (such as name, address, class of trade, payment terms, special shipping and ordering instructions, territory numbers, special notes for order accuracy , account and professional affiliations) which enables Alcon to transact business.
• Knowledge of PDMA regulations and physician licensing requirements for proper set up for Rx sampling accounts for order processing and sample distribution by field sales representatives.
• Manage the external ID # entities: DEA, HIN, APIN, State license, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining and controlling data integrity for all Customer Profile databases.
• Due to systems definitions, it is essential that changes made to one database be made to all databases to there is no disruption to Order Entry or Invoicing.
• Accuracy is imperative since the information contained in these databases drive Order Entry which directly impact sales as well as cost of goods, inventory valuations and customer satisfaction.
• Implement special invoice terms and freight exemptions as requested by sales management.
• Provide support for marketing campaigns that target new business relationships.
• Support Senior management initiative to implement and grow the ‘Single View of a Customer' business strategy, merging account data and more accurately establishing relationships to provide comprehensive view of customer value to Alcon.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Ability to fluently speak and write in English.
No prior experience required.
Back to top