Continuous Improvement & Desktop Automation Expert
- Warsaw, Poland
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The objective of this role is to deliver simplification and continuous improvement initiatives across functions and to foster a continuous improvement culture. This role will support the organization's business transformation efforts by elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working through business process automation.
How you will make a difference:
• Identify opportunities for service improvement across various functions such as IT, Finance, HR etc., and deploy Lean Six Sigma tools to improve efficiency & effectiveness of processes.
• To design and facilitate process improvement workshops to drive ideas and solutions through other associates.
• Establish governance, meeting cadence and metrics required to keep improvement projects on track.
• Work with cross-functional teams to put in place toolkits for sustaining the improved process - Change communication, user training decks, train the trainer sessions.
• Ensure standardisation and simplification of processes in line with functional guidelines.
• Help functions by effective & timely desktop automation solutions
• Help functions by working closely with them to deliver advance macro, VBA solutions to solve day to day problems or repetitive tasks
• Support Continuous improvement - automation related projects
Lean Six Sigma Training & Continuous Improvement Culture Champion
• Conducting Lean Six Sigma training sessions - White / Yellow / Green Belts across various levels in the organization
• Liaison with key business stakeholders and Transformation team to support an ongoing programme of change.
• Mentor Process experts across functions in productivity & quality improvement projects.
• Create learning culture among team members and encourage others along with self to keep updated with industry best practises and updates
What we can offer you:
• Opportunity to work on best in class technology platforms (Salesforce, Service Cloud, SAP etc.)
• Be part of the software solution/systems evolution in these various platforms
• Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment
• Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
• Possibility to influence the design of the solution responding to business needs to enhance customer experience
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
• Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
Skills for success:
• 4-6 years of relevant, preferable in Shared Services industry
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
• Competence required in at least one function across shared services - Finance, HR or IT etc
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels
• Excellent Business acumen, project management, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong training, influencing, analytics, presentation and change management skills
Back to top