Clinical Site Development
•The Global Clinical Site Developer will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and selection of qualified primary investigators and sites for Alcon’s clinical trials.
- This is accomplished by working closely with representatives from multiple functions to identify needs for study sites, assess and track site performance, coordinate site allocation and create plans for site development.
- They provide expertise and knowledge assuring appropriate protocol feasibility, effective patient recruitment and retention plans and compliance with international guidelines, regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the site identification and evaluation processes for Alcon’s phases of clinical trials
- Develops country feasibility and strategy for conducting clinical trials
- Implements and executes effective patient recruitment and retention plans
- Ensures protocol feasibility and optimization processes for all studies
- Builds relationship with scientific leaders in key markets
- Represents GCSD or Alcon at higher level R&D meetings or congresses
- Contributes to GCSD strategic plans
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s Degree in a medical or scientific discipline.
- Fluent in the English language
- Minimum of 10 years of Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry experience
- At least 6 years of monitoring and/or site development experience.
- Previous leadership, training, and/or sales or marketing experience is desirable and may substitute for monitoring experience.
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top