Clinical Applications Trainer
•Train and support all new and existing CAS staff in several Alcon products, and assist in all clinical R and D.
- Trains and supports the following products: LenSx Laser and any future applications, Reference Unit, including the measurement and planner devices, surgery pilot LX and MIC, and the microscope integrated device.
- Train FSEs, MSLs, Med Safety, R&D, and other Alcon departments on Alcon's refractive suite (Focus LenSx)
- Develop and maintain US training standards for CAS/COS teams
- Develop and maintain rectification materials for CAS/COS
- Assist in all clinical Global R and D projects.
- Acts as a clinical application trainer by conducting basic and advanced training courses for new hires and existing CAS/COS.
- Develops training materials and clinical education tools for the LenSx and GPS Clinical Applications Specialists (CAS) group.
- Participates in the interview process of new CAS hires that will support LenSx and GPS.
- Monitors performance development of new hires (on-the-job training) up to field sign-off for LenSx and GPS.
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Minimum requirements
Bachelor's degree or min 3 years Femtosecond laser Cataract and Corneal Refractive experience
- 5 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top