Clinical Applications Field Trainer- Will cover all of US
•Train and support all new and existing CAS staff in several Alcon products, and assist in all clinical R and D.
- Trains and supports the following products: LenSx Laser and any future applications, Reference Unit, including the measurement and planner devices, surgery pilot LX and MIC, and the microscope integrated device.
- Train FSEs, MSLs, Med Safety, R&D, and other Alcon departments on Alcon's refractive suite (Focus LenSx)
- Develop and maintain US training standards for CAS/COS teams
- Develop and maintain rectification materials for CAS/COS
- Assist in all clinical Global R and D projects.
- Acts as a clinical application trainer by conducting basic and advanced training courses for new hires and existing CAS/COS.
- Develops training materials and clinical education tools for the LenSx and GPS Clinical Applications Specialists (CAS) group.
- Participates in the interview process of new CAS hires that will support LenSx and GPS.
- Monitors performance development of new hires (on-the-job training) up to field sign-off for LenSx and GPS.
- Will act as the in-house designated support person for field escalated issues.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree -or equivalent 10 years of experience
- 5 years directly related experience in Ophthalmology field
LenSx and GPS experience is required
Traveling 80-90% is required for this role
Will have company car
Experience training Dr's and staff on our products
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Sr. BPA Analyst
Jose enables Alcon to carry out big-picture plans by crunching numbers for global business planning. He helps the company understand where it is and where it can go.
Back to top