Cataract Refractive Manager-Knoxville, TN
• Responsible for selling advanced technologies, diagnostic equipment and practice development services into ophthalmic practices/offices.
• Communicates complex information to internal and external contacts.
• Provides fact-finding to identify and define problems, and selects the best options for resolution.
• Interacts with fellow team members to understand problems, and identify areas of impact.
• Plans and organizes work and schedules to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
• Escalates for resolution issues that may be outside of normal guidelines.
• Ensures effective results for personal output, non-direct roles, small team targets, and/or narrowly defined projects within the function.
• Sell Alcon suite of surgical products to applicable subspecialties, which may include: Ophthalmologists, Surgical Assistants, Practice Managers, Hospital/ASC/Teaching Institutions/Managed Care/Buying Groups personnel (to include, O.R. Staff, Purchasing, Administration, Biomed, Infection Control, Central Sterile and other departments) who have decision making authority on the purchase and use of Alcon products.
• Achieve assigned sales quota.
• Manage expenses within prescribed guidelines.
• Implement marketing plans as directed.
• Maintain demo equipment/accessories and IOL consignments.
• Accurately maintain territory records in the Customer Profile System.
• Implement corporate contracts.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
• English 2 Years Relevant Experience with college degree
Back to top