Business Process Expert, SAP QA - Poland
Do you want to join our new GBS Shared Service Centre in Warsaw as our new Business Process Expert, SAP QA? Translating high level design and business requirements into system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance and security requirements.
• Develop system designs that adhere to high-level conceptual design and are traceable to functional and non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards that are global and scalable following a global template philosophy (Core/Template)
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
• Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
• Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards
• Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
• System Operations: Batch jobs & idocs. Trouble shooting Data analysis Monitoring system usage and operational aspects from QA Business process perspective
• SAP QA Processes, System Functional & Configuration expertise areas: Batch Management o QM Master Data Quality Notifications Inspection Planning Inspection Lot Processing Environmental Monitoring Supplier Quality Assurance
This role offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Alcon are the market leader in eye care globally, helping people see better through advanced surgical and vision care products. If an innovative and forward thinking company is what you are looking for and are motivated by making a difference to people's lives then get in touch!
Minimum requirements • Bachelor degree in business/technical and SAP knowledge in specified QA process areas
• English: Very good spoken and written
• At least 5 years' experience in SAP implementation and Operations in an international environment
• Proven experience in SAP ECC implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements
• Proven experience in understanding of SAP functionality, related business processes and master data in the area of responsibility
• Proven ability to work in coordination with multiple internal/external stakeholders, partners spread across the Globe in multiple time zones
Back to top